I've been tagged...

I have been tagged by Erica over at Faith in the Midst of Life to participate in this little game.

These are the rules:
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on the computer
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same
5. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)




Let me explain...
After 3 computer crashes in recent month's I store almost no photos on the computer. I now dump them onto an external hard drive. I keep a few folders with photos (not my own) that have sewing ideas, creative things, and random things I like from the internet. This is one of those pics...#4 in the folder :)

We just had a candlelit, bluegrass music dinner with the boys and now I am off to get them in bed. We have been busy in recent days painting the bedroom, re-arranging furniture, replacing a broken toilet, and having many sleepless nights as Ezra has been sick.

Goodnight!