7 Days~21 Meals ~$70



My friend Kristie and I have been having ongoing discussions about our grocery expenditures. I think this is one of my biggest frustrations nowdays.

As I have mentioned in earlier posts, getting out of debt in 2009 is one of our resolutions. This means, although we live very frugally anyhow, we are really going to have to buckle down and work to get this paid off in a year.

Which brings me to those pesky grocery store outings...I find it hard to still feed the family the healthy way that we choose to eat AND try to bring our grocery bill down each week. Does anyone else have these same frustrations?

I found this website today that I had a good time looking through. See what you think...

hillbilly housewife

I also found this website which I was able to get a ton of great recipes from for next weeks menu. They have a whole section for budget friendly meals and kid friendly healthy meals. I am looking forward to trying the Almond Crusted Chicken Fingers (Canaan loves chicken fingers!)

Eating Well